Tuesday, 10 May 2016
A perfect symbol of rich fashion
If talking about designer sherwani then it is a symbol of rich conventional fashion with royal style and elegance. Measured regal clothing sherwanis have forever been dream clothing for its lovers.
Usually, sherwani is a knee length, long, tunic like coat same to doublet or Achkan with perfect-fitting collar fixed firmly with hooks. Usually, sherwani has best-fitting in the upper side body and somewhat flaring in its lower half. Coat type of sherwani is fixed firmly in front side with the assistance of buttons, normally ornamented and removable ones.
Normally, sherwani is prepared of heavier suiting material, wool or silk with proper lining. It is used over the kurta escorted with dhoti, pajama or churidar. You can buy designer sherwani from your local store or now you can buy it from online sources also.
The regal look of designer sherwani is improved with fine work of different embellishments such as sequins, beads, zari, stones, swarowski crystals, resham work etc. on it. Not any other clothing can show the male charm with such type of outstanding blend of tradition and trends both when effectively accessorized with similar juti, stole etc.
Sherwani is very attractive clothing for men once it comes to illustrate rich practice with stylish look. It effectively suits any festive occasion and semi-formal event like sangeet, engagement, marriage etc.
With varying fashion, there is a broad variety of sherwani material, colors and designs showing the fusion of ethnicity and modernity. There are different types of styles accessible in the online or offline market matching to one's choice, budget and the occasion’s need.
Most heard and common types or names of sherwanis are listed below:
Groom sherwani - The fabrics, colors, designs etc. of groom sherwani are chosen very cautiously matching the occasion’s dignity. Most famous colors are maroon, red, and golden as far-off as sherwanis of Indian groom are concerned. Special forms of poly-silk and silk are major materials for the sherwanis of groom.
Marriage sherwani - Aside from groom sherwani, different designs and styles are available which perfectly matches the requirements of best men, friends or family member who are searching for eye-catching wedding outfit.
Fashionable sherwani – You can buy designer sherwani as these are beautified with excellent embroidery and innovative cuts work to craft an outstanding fusion of tradition and trends. The core remains the similar in these attractive sherwanis just the external appear becomes rationalized.
A few facts regarding sherwanis
• Designer sherwanis for men can be classified as per to the work done on them like all moderate embroidery or embroidered work on the placket, neck and cuffs etc.
• There are different types of embroidery work complete on men’ ssherwanis like cut work, kasab work, jaal work, chikan work, kashmiri, kantha,work etc.
• Main embellishments comprise zari, resham, gota patti, zardosi, stones swaroski crystals, beads, jewels work, sequins, stone etc.
• Abstract and floral designs provide a fashionable look to the men’s sherwanis.
• Once effectively teamed with best accessories men’s sherwanis turn into the most suitable clothing that one can use at any festive or semi-formal occasions.